The festive Midtown area of North Hills, in our capital city of Raleigh, is the perfect place to enjoy holiday shopping. To accommodate all the people making those last-minute purchases on Wednesday December 24th, we will be open until 10 p.m. that night. For many of us here in the Triangle, Christmas Eve is a time for quiet reflection and joyous gatherings for great food and atmosphere. Mia Francesca Trattoria is there for you Christmas Eve as Santa prepares to takes his annual global sleigh ride to fill children’s stockings and deliver Christmas gifts under all the trees in North Carolina and beyond. Our authentic Tuscan- Italian cuisine makes us the merriest place in the Triangle to dine and celebrate the holidays.
Mia Francesca’s genuine Italian pizza is a favorite of our guests and not surprisinglymany of them are from this side of the North Pole! We offer delicious choices like:
- Our Pera Pizza with local pears, caramelized red onions, gorgonzola, arugula, garlic, and mozzarella
- Our Diavola Pizza with Italian tomato sauce and smoked mozzarella topped with anchovies, castelvetrano olives, capers, and chilies
- Our Salsiccia Pizza with juicy fennel sausage, fresh sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, and mozzarella
Locals and visitors alike rave about our famous Northern Italian pasta. We offer an array of mouthwatering selections that include:
- Our Fettuccine con Zucca features fresh Fettuccine pasta, butternut squash, prosciutto di parma, wild mushrooms, Swiss chard, and shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- Our Penne Arrabiata e Pancetta offers cured pork belly, cannellini beans, garlic, chili flakes, spicy Pomodoro, and parmesan over fresh penne pasta
- Our Pollo salsa Bianca features grilled chicken breast, garlic, white wine, Alfredo cream sauce, and Parmigiano over fresh linguini pasta
December is the perfect time of year to indulge with one of Mia Francesca’s delicious desserts. This chilly winter season try our Apple Crostata with fresh local Granny Smith apples in a flaky pastry crust, served warm with salted caramel gelato and vanilla crème anglaise. We are also open New Year’s Eve and as we nearing 2015. It is time to savor our Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake with pumpkin spice cream cheese filling, graham cracker crust, and candied pumpkin seeds with vanilla anglaise.
Ho-ho-ho with more shopping to go; stop by and say hello! Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!
Remember to get your holiday gift cards for friends, family, coworkers and neighbors! Who doesn’t like Italian gifts at Christmas?
A Mia Francesca’s Restaurants gift card is an excellent gift for any holiday season occasion. Our gift cards offer the convenience of a magnetic swipe card, similar to a debit card, and are redeemable at all of Francesca’s locations. Our gift cards never expire.
(Francesca’s Restaurants are not responsible if gift cards are lost or stolen, and they are not redeemable for cash.)
Your order will be processed with a phone call and mailed out via US Post Office anywhere in the U.S.A. If you have any questions about your order, please call (773) 334-8368 or click here to send us an email.
Send one as a Christmas gift, or buy one for yourself today… Ho Ho Ho!