The holidays will be here in the Triangle before we realize it, and it is time to make those reservations for our annual traditional and enjoyable Thanksgiving Day Buffet at Mia Francesca Trattoria! This Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, let Executive Chef Zack and his professional staff do all the food preparation and presentation, so the entire family can enjoy, relax and converse surrounded by fantastic holiday fare and decoration. How about no cooking and no cleaning this holiday? Entertaining has never been any easier for the best family get-together day of the year!
Although most people love turkey at Thanksgiving, we also added a holiday mountain of delectable options in our special buffet, including all the finest for both lunch and dinner:
- Pasta con Mozzarella: Penne pasta, tomato basil sauce, parmesan, and fresh mozzarella
- Pasta con Pollo: Grilled chicken, penne pasta, pine nuts, and a smooth basil cream sauce
- Salmon con Porri: Pan-seared Atlantic salmon, leeks, wild mushrooms, and farm fresh chopped tomatoes
- Honey Baked Ham: Country ham with maple, brown sugar, honey, and Dijon
Did you know that the number one agricultural industry in North Carolina is poultry production. Last year, North Carolina produced nearly 1.18 billion pounds of turkey! That is a lot of bird and a lot of tradition.
Our unique Thanksgiving Day Buffet offers among so many others:
- Braised Turkey Leg: slow-simmered turkey leg meat, turkey juice, and sage
- Roasted Turkey Breast: with lemon, rosemary, thyme, and garlic
North Carolinians are also proud to know that sweet potato is most plentiful in our state. We offer home-made farm to table Mashed Local Sweet Potatoes and traditional holiday Mashed Potatoes.
Taste our other classic Thanksgiving side dishes as well:
- Traditional Stuffing: with corn bread, brioche, bacon lardons, leeks, and poultry juice
- Green Bean Casserole: with wild mushrooms, cream sauce, and frazzled onions
- Cranberry Sauce: farm fresh cranberries, citrus, and simple syrup
Save room for our divine desserts like Pecan Pie Bars, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, and Tiramisu. Show us off to your favorite out-of-town guests as they come to the Triangle for Thanksgiving this year. Make reservations today for our Thanksgiving Day Buffet! It is the day to enjoy all of our made from scratch traditions, and all the Northern Italian classics.
Mia Francesca is located just 20 minutes from everywhere in the heart of Midtown Raleigh at North Hills. Our Tuscany Italian restaurant is open for Thanksgiving Buffet from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Turkey Day 2014.
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: dreamstime 17078238.jpg