Summer is a great time for people gatherings and special seasonal events. When family and friends need to gather and eat, and it is too hot to cook, let Mia Francesca Trattoria do the cooking and all the work. We are indeed, more than pasta; whether planning a family reunion, summer party, or a corporate event, let Mia Francesca handle the cuisine and the preparation so everyone can enjoy a fun time and an authentic Italian meal. We also set up, serve, and then, if needed, we take everything down so your guests can focus on just pure enjoyment.
At Mia Francesca Trattoria, we cater to businesses, churches, and large groups in Raleigh, Midtown Raleigh, and North Raleigh, as well as the surrounding areas like Wake Forest with full service catering menu that will please everyone! We offer a complete meal of salad, pasta, entrée, and dessert in sizes designed to fit every occasion and every budget.
Our delicious seasonal summer appetizers like our Coppa Bruschetta and our Prosciutto e Rucula, can be prepared and served two ways:
- Half pan: Serves 8-10 people
- Full pan: Serves 16-20 people
Our Catering Raleigh menu offers the best in farm fresh ingredients and homemade dishes sure to please any crowd on any occasion. Tired of chips and dip? Try something a little different:
- Funghi alla Sorella: Mushroom caps stuffed with goat cheese & herbs
- Polpette in Umido: Homemade meatballs braised in tomato sauce & herbs
- Prosciutto e Carciofi: Artichokes wrapped with prosciutto
What better way to start off a summer meal than with our crisp salad menu, made the Mia Francesca Trattoria way:
- Insalata alla Francesca: Romaine, endive, radicchio, carrots, cucumber, tomato, string beans, peapods, olive oil, balsamico & blue cheese
- Insalata Caprese: Sliced tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil & olive oil
- Insalata di Piselli: Peapods, tomatoes, & cucumbers dressed with lemon & olive oil
Add a selection of pastas, Panini, and entrees that include Pollo al Limone, Pollo Sassi, and Pollo Arrosto alla Romana; all delicious chicken Tuscany influenced dishes that the invited guests will be talking about until next summer’s events. Fresh seafood, vegetables, and of course our homemade tomato basil sauce will make every summer event even more special.
Mia Francesca’s coolest desserts are always a hit in the summer time:
- Traditional tiramisu: Ladyfinger cookies, espresso, cocoa & mascarpone cream
- Refreshing Torta di Formaggio: Vanilla cheesecake with raspberry sauce & fresh berries
Mia Francesca Trattoria brings special dishes to special occasions. Our catering consultant works with event planning to create the best menu for a fun and delicious meal that will make the next summer event an occasion to remember.
#morethanpasta #Raleigh #Italian
Mia Francesca Trattoria: Simple Rustic, and Authentic with real Italian Cuisine. Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Image courtesy of Serge Bertasius Photography at FreeDigitalPhotos.net