What could be better during a hot summer afternoon or evening than a light, healthy house made dish prepared with fresh, local ingredients? At Mia Francesca in North Hills, our expert kitchen staff presents the light, the healthy, and the authentic in every Italian meal we serve. After all, who says Italian cooking has to be heavy with pasta? At Mia Francesca Trattoria, we are much more than pasta. We feature a full menu of summer fare offering the best of North Carolina fruits and vegetables prepared for each guest who is looking for something cool on a warm Raleigh night. Why not eat outside, al fresco, and enjoy the afternoon breezes or the evening air. We also have an expansive dining area inside that offers both comfort and ambiance.
We recommend starting the afternoon or evening with our fresh summer selection featuring ingredients from local North Carolina farms:
- Fried Corn: Another exciting dish prepare with local corn, parmigiano, espellette, and truffle oil
- Caprese: Vine ripe Heirloom Tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and olive oil
Pizza is a great summer food and ours is the best in the Triangle. We offer pizza on the lighter side for a summer night out:
- Summer Corn Pizza: Featuring local summer corn, Applewood smoked bacon, wild mushrooms, garlic, mozzarella, and espellette
- Margherita Pizza: Delicious North Carolina Heirloom Tomatoes, basil and mozzarella
Fresh fish brings the fresh taste of coast to our guests’ plates, prepared especially for summer enjoyment:
- Salmon Fresca: Fresh, grilled salmon prepared with avocado, red onion, tomatoes, lemon, olive oil, asparagus, and reduced balsamic
- Snapper Bagna Calda: Pan seared snapper, prepared with locally grown summer squash, red onion, Nduja, garlic, sundried tomatoes, lemon, and olive oil
Authentic Italian fare, fresh local ingredients, and a light summer menu – all of this and more await our guests at Mia Francesca Trattoria. We are conveniently located in North Hills, in the heart of Midtown Raleigh. Come visit us soon and discover how amazing an Italian meal can be when it’s more than pasta!
Mia Francesca Trattoria North Hills Hours:
Monday through Friday: Lunch 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Monday through Thursday: Dinner 3 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: Dinner 3 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Sunday: Dinner 3 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Brunch 10:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Mia Francesca Trattoria: Simple, rustic, and authentic with real Northern Italian cuisine.
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Kittikun Atsawintarangkul, courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Tags: #MoreThanPasta, appetizers, authentic Italian cuisine, Authentic Italian Pizza, basil, cocktails, corn, Dessert, Dining, Dinner, farm-fresh, insalate, italian, Italian Restaurant, Italy, light, Local Italian Food is Perfect for the Triangle Summer, Lunch, Mia Francesca Trattoria, Mid-Town Raleigh, Midtown-Raleigh, North Hills, outdoors, Pasta, Pizza, Raleigh, Restaurant, salads, summer, tomatoes, Triangle, Tuscany, wine