Brunch is not just for Sundays anymore! At Mia Trattoria Francesca, we offer an incredible selection of amazing Italian and classic American dishes for brunch on Saturday as well. Now that summer is cooling down and life is settling back into a routine, try something a little different this weekend and join us for our delicious Saturday brunch!
For a great treat to start this weekend culinary enjoyment, we offer drink specials for Saturday brunch as well. Enjoy $3 Bellinis, Prosecco and Peach Puree, and $3 Mimosas, champagne and orange juice, both refreshing drinks to perfectly pair with one of our enticing menu selections.
Come to Mia Trattoria Francesca this Saturday and every Saturday to enjoy farm fresh eggs cooked authentic Italian style with a mix of traditional American blended in. Take in the aroma of Applewood smoked bacon and sizzling Italian sausage. Savor the sweetness of our House Buttermilk Pancakes, made with honey ricotta and mixed berries, and our very special French Toast, topped with warm blueberry-basil compote.
We combine the best of Italian dishes and local, farm to table ingredients to offer our guests unique selections for an unforgettable Saturday brunch:
- Arancini Benedict: Our Italian twist on traditional Eggs Benedict is made with crispy risotto, soft poached eggs, basil hollandaise, and prosciutto di parma; and is accompanied by our house fried potatoes.
- Eggs Amatriciana Al Forno: This unique and delicious combination of baked eggs, pancetta, Spanish onions, tomato basil sauce, grilled ciabatta bread, with shaved pecorino tartufo is simply magnifico.
- Shrimp & Polenta: A favorite seafood on our Saturday brunch, with North Carolina stone ground grits, spicy sautéed shrimp, red peppers, caramelized onions, and baby spinachis both fresh and flavorful.
- Frittata Saltimbocca: Simply enjoy the authentic Italian taste of baked frittata style eggs, prosciutto, sage, vine ripe tomatoes, fontina, basil hollandaise, and arugula.
- Classic Brunch Omelet: We offer the freshest ingredients for our guests to create their own omelet, including Prosciutto di Parma, sausage, asparagus, tomato, peppers, mushrooms, onions, olives, baby spinach, fontina, mozzarella, and parmesan.
Mia Francesca in North Hills, Midtown Raleigh, welcomes guests for brunch both Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
We ask, why wait until Sunday? Join us for a special Saturday morning treat, to start the weekend off right. Mia Trattoria Francesca is conveniently located adjacent to the Renaissance Hotel in the heart of Raleigh. Join us today!
Mia Francesca is #morethanpasta
Mia Francesca Trattoria North Hills Hours:
Monday through Friday: Lunch 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Monday through Thursday: Dinner 3 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: Dinner 3 p.m. until 10 p.m.
Sunday: Dinner 3 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Brunch 10:30 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Mia Francesca Trattoria: Simple, rustic, and authentic with real Northern Italian cuisine.
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Image courtesy of Mia Francesca Trattoria
Tags: authentic Italian cuisine, Authentic Italian Pizza, bacon, basil, Brunch, Dining, eggs, farm-fresh, French toast, guests, insalate, italian, Italian Restaurant, Looking for Something Different in Raleigh This Weekend? Try Saturday Brunch in North Hills!, Mia Francesca Trattoria, Mid-Town Raleigh, Midtown-Raleigh, Mimosas, outdoors, pancakes, Pasta, Raleigh, reservations, Restaurant, salads, Saturday, Spring, tomatoes, Triangle, Tuscany