For all of the Christmas shoppers who find appetizing deals across Raleigh and North Hills love a break from the lines and parking to enjoy a break to for their favorite appetizers and holiday drinks at Mia Francesca Trattoria. All of Santa’s helpers busy getting gifts for loved ones can relax and unwind at our authentic Tuscan Italian restaurant in the heart of Midtown Raleigh. Impromptu parties of two or more break out in celebration with our mouthwatering classic appetizers that everyone loves to sample before heading back out into our North Carolina winter weather.
At Mia Francesca, our general manager and staff offer a versatile wine list that includes favorites such as our red Italian wines like Amadeo Chianti and Portocamaro Barbera D’Alba, or white Italian wines like Dantello Pinot Grigio and Baroncini Pinot Grigio. These wonderful and special wines pair well with any of our tasty starters. We love to see our guests with a glass as they sit around sampling our warm and cold varieties.
During the December holidays, our guests will love our simple to elegant appetizers loaded with veggies:
- Beets Arrosto are roasted beets with arugula, gorgonzola, truffle, sea salt, lemon, olive oil, and toasted walnuts
- Mais Risotto consists of our Arborio rice, local corn, roasted bell peppers, lemon, garlic, and basil
- Spinaci aglio e olio features sautéed baby spinach, garlic, olive oil, and lemon
- Warm Calabrian Olives are an assortment of mixed olives seasoned with garlic, olive oil, calabrian chilies, and citrus
Before the New Year comes, our guests can savor our classic holiday appetizers filled with extraordinary flavor. They are crowd pleasers worthy of festive celebration:
- Autunno Prosciutto features Prosciutto di Parma, fall fruit, marcona almonds, arugula, lemon, olive oil and saba
- Carpaccio with thinly sliced sirloin, capers, tomatoes, mushrooms, lemon, olive oil, arugula, endive, radicchio, and Parmigiano
- Lamb Meatballs stuffed with goat cheese, rosemary, marinara, and arugula
- Zucca Bruschetta offers butternut squash, robiola cheese, caramelized onions, aged balsamic, and nostrano salami over garlic toast
Whether you celebrate Hanukkah, Christmas, or Kwanzaa, everyone can shop here in Midtown and stop by Mia Francesca to taste our delicious crowd pleasing refreshments with their favorite friends and family members. Indeed, whether we have a White Christmas or not, it is the most wonderful time of year. We welcome holiday shoppers to sample Mia Francesca Trattoria’s superb Italian cuisine! Get your holiday party started with our classic appetizers and seasonal selections!
Happy Holidays everyone. Stop in and get your shopping off to a great start or an awesome close!
Remember to get your holiday gift cards for friends, family, coworkers and neighbors! Who doesn’t like Italian?
A Francesca’s Restaurants gift card is an excellent gift for any holiday season occasion. Our gift cards offer the convenience of a magnetic swipe card, similar to a debit card, and are redeemable at all of Francesca’s locations. Our gift cards never expire. (Francesca’s Restaurants is not responsible if gift cards are lost or stolen, and they are not redeemable for cash.)
Your order will be processed with a phone call and mailed out via US Post Office anywhere in the U.S.A. If you have any questions about your order, please call (773) 334-8368 or click here to send us an email.
Send one as a Christmas gift, or buy one for yourself today… Ho Ho Ho!
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Dreamstime, 45346364