Sunday June 21st is Father’s Day and Dad’s favorite day of the year is coming fast. How about something a little different this year? Why not get away from the socks, ties, and tools and make everyone’s favorite Father the special V.I.P (very important pop) for the whole day? Gather the family together in North Hills and bring good old Dad to Mia Francesca Trattoria for a truly special Father’s Day celebration. What better way to show appreciation for all that dear old Dad has done for the family all year than to treat him to an authentic Italian brunch or dinner prepared by our team led by Executive Chef Zach VanGaasbeek here in Midtown Raleigh?
Mia Francesca offers a hearty Sunday Brunch for the big guy, and whether its brunch, lunch, or dinner, it’s in a rustic northern Italian atmosphere he is sure to love. If he’s the outdoors type, enjoy that special meal dining outside in our open air patio area.
We offer our enticing brunch menu from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, including Father’s Day. Bring Dad and the whole family for the mouth-watering culinary event of breakfast and lunch items, prepared from the freshest local ingredients.
At Mia Francesca Trattoria, every meal is special but Father’s Day is even more extraordinary as we prepare Dad’s favorite choices:
- Arancini Benedict – Crispy risotto, soft poached eggs, basil hollandaise, prosciutto di parma, and house fried potatoes
- Eggs Amatriciana Al Forno – Baked eggs, pancetta, Spanish onions, tomato basil sauce, grilled ciabatta bread, shaved pecorino tartufo
- Shrimp & Polenta – North Carolina stone ground grits, spicy sautéed shrimp, red peppers, caramelized onions, and baby spinach
- Omelets – choose two fresh ingredients, including Prosciutto di Parma, sausage, asparagus, tomato, peppers, mushrooms, onions, olives, baby spinach, fontina, mozzarella, or parmesan
- Steak & Eggs – if Dad is a meat and potatoes kind of guy, we offer roasted N.Y. strip steak with potatoes, onions, peppers, spinach, and fried egg
After 12 p.m., have Dad enjoy his favorite relaxing beverage. And we offer Bellinis and Mimosas at only $3.00 each. What better way to complement a delicious meal than with a Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar, offered every Sunday from noon until 9:00pm!
There is nothing better than treating that special guy you love with a special “brunch” day here in the Triangle. Reservations are accepted and highly recommended on Father’s Day.
Mia Francesca Trattoria is nestled in the heart of North Hills Shopping Center, which offers a number of attractions and activities for the whole family. For example, the Midtown Bluegrass Series will feature a Father’s Day concert in Midtown Park at 5:00pm on Sunday, June 21, perfect entertainment after brunch or dinner.
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads in Raleigh and the Triangle! Thanks for all you do!
Sunday June 25th is Father’s Day. Come have some fun and take Dad out for a great time!
Mia Francesca Trattoria: Simple Rustic, and Authentic with real Italian Cuisine. Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Image courtesy of kraifreedom at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Father’s Day, brunch, Italian, restaurant, farm fresh, insalate, salads, dining, Tuscany, outdoors, spring, Triangle, Raleigh, pasta