Did you know that a true “foodie” is someone who loves gourmet cuisine, great food, and enjoys a fine appreciation of spirits? Foodies love fine dining and are always seeking new fare and epicurean experiences as both a diversion and a wonderful pastime. If anyone in the Triangle is a true Italian foodie, and has not visited Mia Francesca Trattoria of Mid-town Raleigh at North Hills yet, these passionate food lovers just have to head to North Hills and find out what they have been missing. Italian foodies always make an adventure out of finding the best Italian social drinking and eating experiences.
In fact, let’s define inexactly and just for fun what the Triangle Italian foodie is by definition:
- Has visited Italy (or has lived there) and knows its wonderful food, history, and culture
- Has toured vineyards and are fine connoisseurs of wine, beer and spirits
- Has enjoyed fine Italian restaurants like Mia Francesca Trattoria
- Has watched the Food Network to learn from Italian chefs like Mario Batali and Giada De Laurentiis
- Has learned to cook new Italian recipes for its simple pleasure
Mia Francesca Trattoria offers only the finest of Northern Italian dining experiences for all of our guests. We are the best authentic Italian restaurant in the Triangle!
Our classic Tuscan-Italian “foodie” menu includes:
- Delicious pizza: We have several varieties of Italian pizza to choose from or you can custom order your pizza to come with toppings like: Sausage, Olives, Mushrooms, Artichoke, Spinach, Meatballs, Onion, Broccoli, Gorgonzola, Mozzarella, Swiss, Fontina, and Roasted Peppers
- Tender pasta: Penne, Fettuccine, Spaghetti, Linguini, and more and served Italian style with Meatballs, Chicken, or Lobster
Be sure to check out our long and selective Wine List for our fine Italian wines, including our Pinot Grigio. This is Italy’s most popular white wine and it hails from the northeast region of Veneto and Friuli. Complete your divine meal with one of our authentic Italian desserts like our Tiramisu (Espresso and kahlua soaked ladyfingers with lightly sweetened mascarpone cream and cocoa powder).
Italian foodies unite at Mia Francesca Trattoria! It is all about the food and the good times!
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525