Northern Italian food is extremely popular here in North Carolina and across the United States. Actually, when we think about it, tasting great Italian food fills all of us with good thoughts. Who doesn’t like bowls of pasta and hearty sauces? Mia Francesca Trattoria in North Hills, Midtown Raleigh, is a true Tuscany Italian restaurant that focuses on both the mood and food. The best of Italy is right around the corner for many Triangle residents. Raleigh’s 440 Beltline at Six Forks (North Hills) is the world headquarters for Italian comfort food and all the benefits.
Each fresh seasonal menu creation comes to every table expertly served by our professional staff; and our culinary team uses only farm and ocean fresh ingredients to produce all of our “made from scratch” favorites. Executive Chef Zack VanGaasbeek and his entire Mia Francesca team are dedicated to the fine art of Italian cooking and pleasing our guests with the finest preparations available.
Mia Francesca believes in comfort food where an occasional, even weekly indulgence puts a smile on every guest. We always remember that comfort food just tastes good. Recent studies have suggested that the foods we love, both the healthy foods and the comfort cravings, improve our moods, create positive thoughts, and promote a great well-being. Food and mood do not just rhyme. They go together.
There is a great variety of Tuscany inspired Italian food here at Mia Francesca Trattoria. We offer several menus for our honored guests:
- Lunch: Savor our marvelous Meat and Cheese Board, crisp Caesar Salad, and popular Italian pizza
- Dinner: Experience our unique Lamb Meatballs, fresh Dinner Salad, and cheesy Chicken Parmesan
- Gluten-free : Whether by choice or by necessity and dietary lifestyle, we offer an array delicious choices, guaranteed to wow everyone
- Kids: We offer our tender pasta, cheese pizza, and chicken with fries
- Weekend Brunch: Every weekend, we offer an enormous selection for Saturday and Sunday mornings. Check out our freshly-squeezed orange juice, House Buttermilk Pancakes, and Cheesy Polenta
- Wine List: Our premium list of selective wines from all over the world create a picture of rolling hills and beautiful vineyards; our choices are available by the glass or by the bottle and we offer Monday specials; 50% off all wines every Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Dolci: Our classic Italian desserts (like Tiramisu) and other very popular dessert favorites, like Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake just make for sweet comfort. We even offer a Dessert Platter of our chef’s assorted selections for the whole table to enjoy
Additionally, our restaurant options give our guests a lot of choices for the good times:
- Private Catering: Mia Francesca services the local North Raleigh and Capital City area
- Private Events: Get togethers, gatherings, parties, formal business meetings and even regal wedding celebrations are welcomed by our staff with open arms
- Gift Cards: Pick one up for friends and families to enjoy as a surprise or as a gifts to all those who find comfort in great Italian food and atmosphere!
Our comfortable, yet elegant, surroundings have gained a popular following in the Triangle area. Guests appreciate Mia Francesca Trattoria’s fine Italian cuisine. And we appreciate the fact that food and mood indeed go together! From healthy to just plain tastes good, come to Mia Francesca in North Raleigh!
What are you doing on Easter Sunday? We would love to see you.
Enjoy our Easter Brunch and Lunch on Sunday April 5th and enjoy a great time with family and friends!
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Mia Francesca Trattoria