Thanksgiving 2014 is fast approaching. Now, where do we eat? Among all the restaurants that dot the local Triangle landscape, Mia Francesca has one of the finest holiday buffet traditions. As all the homegrown Raleigh foodies know, the best restaurants always have the best traditions. A “must-eat” on Thanksgiving Day, we invite our guests to enjoy our famous over-the-top buffet on Thursday November 27. As an authentic Northern Italian restaurant, with American and Tuscany cuisine, we offer the best of holiday fare. Our Executive Chef Zack and our professional kitchen staff at Mia Francesca Trattoria will soon prepare traditional Thanksgiving lunch and dinner with delicious Italian flair right here in the Triangle at North Hills in Midtown Raleigh.
Our traditional Thanksgiving selections include the wonderfully fresh North Carolina farm to table experience:
- Slow-simmered and juicy Braised Turkey Leg seasoned with sage
- Perfectly Roasted Turkey Breast with lemon, rosemary, thyme, and garlic
- Honey Baked Country Ham with maple, brown sugar, honey, and Dijon
- Traditional Corn Bread Stuffing with brioche, bacon lardons, leeks, and poultry juice
- Tasty Mashed Potatoes as well as Mashed Local Sweet Potatoes
- Green Bean Casserole with wild mushrooms, cream sauce, and frazzled onions
- Cranberry Sauce with farm fresh cranberries, citrus, and simple syrup
- American Desserts such as Pecan Pie Bars, Pumpkin Pie, and Apple Pie
For our true Thanksgiving Italian experience, we offer an additional stunning selection to choose from including:
- Our Antipasta Display with imported cheeses, charcuteries, marinated artichoke hearts, seasonal jams, spiced pecans, herbed crostini roasted bell peppers
- Pasta con Mozzarella with a superb tomato basil sauce, parmesan, and fresh mozzarella
- Pasta con Pollo featuring grilled chicken over penne pasta, pine nuts, and basil cream sauce
- Italian Desserts such as Tiramisu, Assorted Cannoli’s, Petit Fours, and Flourless Chocolate Cake
Our Thanksgiving Day Buffet will be a welcome and delicious break from the usual stress and bustle of cooking and cleaning. Thankfully, our Tuscan Italian cuisine at Mia Francesca Trattoria is “to dine for!”
With the Thanksgiving turkey the showcase and our delectable seasonal selections, our holiday guests can eat their way through the day in our yearly tradition of the Mia Francesca massive buffet. Thanksgiving is the day we expand the menu and your belts with our famous “spot-on” execution. Sample everything on the menu because getting stuffed means a fun and enjoyable Thanksgiving!
Make reservations today for this amazing holiday farm to table buffet; only at Mia Francesca Trattoria in North Hills.
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525\
Photo: Debspoons, freedigitalphotos.net