Summer is a special time for traveling back home to visit family and friends, and it is an even better time for them to visit North Carolina and spend some time here in the capital city. With the mountains and the beach just a couple of short hours away, Raleigh is often center stage for both sites and weather.
When out-of-town guests visit and want to do something special for lunch or dinner, bring them to Mia Francesca Trattoria for a very special dining experience. Friends and family will be entertained and delighted by our expansive menu; the tastes and flavors of Tuscany Italian food are just minutes away from everywhere in the Triangle.
Our trattoria is located in the heart of Midtown Raleigh, in North Hills, a unique multi-use open air center, and Mia Francesca offers all of the traditional Northern Italian favorites and our own specialty menu items. Each dish is made with ingredients fresh from the farm and the sea.
- Antipasti – try some fresh calamari or mussels, or enjoy mouth-watering warm calabrian olives
- Insalate – choose from a variety of farm fresh ingredients like tomatoes, onions, string beans, and asparagus for the perfect summer salad
- Pizze – enjoy the best pizza in Raleigh!
- Paste – choose from fettucine, penne, linguini, or traditional spaghetti paired with sea scallops, shrimp, summer vegetables, and our homemade tomato basil sauce
- Secondi – add a dish of sea scallop risotto, pollo piccata, bistecca porcini, or maile con pesche for a truly delicious, authentic Italian meal
- Dolci – save room for dessert, including Italian favorites like tiramisu, crème brulee, and refreshing gelati, perfect for a hot summer day.
People visiting for the first time simply delight in our extensive menu and in the many summer activities right here in Midtown. Every Saturday morning, before stopping in for brunch at Mia Francesca Trattoria, experience the Midtown Farmers’ Market, open from 8:00am to Noon. The local market features farm-fresh produce and local crafts. Take some of the Triangle’s own jelly, salsa, or barbeque sauce, each homemade and canned by local vendors.
On Thursday evenings this summer, enjoy an early dinner at Mia Francesca and grab a spot for the Midtown Beach Music Series from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. Beach music and shag dancing are Southern traditions on warm summer nights. What better way to start or end the evening after a delicious Italian meal?
As soon as family and friends unpack, it is time to socialize; so make reservations or just drop in to our restaurant located next to the Marriott Renaissance Hotel, the biggest landmark in Midtown Raleigh and enjoy an afternoon or evening in the perfect atmosphere of the Mia Francesca experience. Our entire staff delights in offering our local guests and out-of-town visitors a great time with the freshest ingredients, the tastiest meals, and the best summer experience to be found in the Triangle.
Stop in and enjoy a relaxing meal with family and friends. It is all about the good times at Mia Francesca Trattoria!
Mia Francesca Trattoria: Simple Rustic, and Authentic with real Italian Cuisine. Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Image courtesy of Mia Francesca Trattoria