“Perfetto” means perfection in Italian, and nothing is truer for our patrons after they visit Mia Francesca Trattoria. Our authentic Tuscany Italian pasta gets always gets rave reviews from all of our guests. No fine Italian restaurant is ever complete without having an extensive pasta menu. And we offer many different kinds of delicious authentic Italian pasta, including the delicious penne dishes we serve here in North Hills, Midtown Raleigh.
Penne, given its practical design, is versatile pasta with a center and ridges that allow it to hold sauce; Mia Francesca has several “perfetto” pasta dishes made with this wonderfully shaped penne pasta.
Here are six dishes from our gluten-free menu and all are tender and scrumptious!
- Penne e Capesante: sea scallops, roasted baby artichokes, asparagus, white wine, spicy marinara on penne pasta
- Penne alla Bolognese: beef, veal, pork, fresh herbs, tomato basil sauce, and Parmigiano Reggiano over penne pasta
- Penne Aglio Olio: penne pasta sautéed with extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic, diced tomatoes, and sautéed spinach
- Penne al Pomodoro: penne pasta sautéed in a spicy cherry tomato sauce with garlic, olive oil, and fresh herbs
- Penne alle Verdure: penne pasta sautéed with wild mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, broccoli, escarole, garlic, olive oil, and pine nuts
- Penne Amatriciana: Guanciale, Spanish onions, tomato basil sauce, olive oil, shaved Parmigiano Reggiano on penne pasta
Mia Francesca Trattoria simply has the best pasta in Raleigh! We always serve it with the freshest farm to table ingredients. All of our produce comes from fresh local farmer’s markets. We are proud to continue to be an integral part of the got to be NC Agriculture program. This program supports our community and our local Raleigh economy, and guarantees that we serve the best quality produce each and every day. Taste for yourself how wonderful our pasta dishes and our other authentic dishes are on our expansive Northern Italian menu! Remember we are just 20 minutes from anywhere in the Triangle; located just off the Raleigh Beltline (Exit 8A Six Forks Road). North Hills, the outdoor shopping area is the place to go for shopping, movie watching, pampering, and more!
Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Dreamstime, 36347775