Remember eating pizza as a kid? We all do. Every slice was an awesome slice. When pizza is at its finest, there is nothing better on the planet; and when it is found in the beautiful Midtown Raleigh, everyone with taste buds in the entire Triangle benefits, from Apex to Garner to Cary.
As we head to the Fourth of July, deep down, we all know what makes America great. It is pizza! And for Triangle pizza lovers, the best pizza in Raleigh is at Mia Francesca Trattoria! Our melted cheese, local tomatoes, garden fresh vegetables, meats, and herbs straight from area farms, are all loaded up on small batch dough and together take our guests to the hills of Northern Italy. Mia Francesca is proud to be the pizza headquarters here in Raleigh every single day.
Stop in for lunch or enjoy a relaxing dinner by grabbing a pizza with friends and family. Every pie we make is made to order.
Mia Francesca offers a variety of freshly prepared, unique ingredients that are not found in typical pizza parlors:
- Quattro Stagioni – Prosciutto, artichoke, mushrooms, olive, and egg
- Fungi Pizza – Wild Mushrooms, ricotta, thyme, arugula, parmesan, and truffle oil
- Napoletana – Arugula, cherry tomatoes, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, provolone, and shaved parmesan
- Margherita – Plum tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella
- Spring Pizza – Peas, asparagus, pea shoots, garlic, mozzarella, and espellette
- Salsiccia Pizza – Fennel sausage, sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, and mozzarella
At Mia Francesca Trattoria, we love each of our guests to create their own pizza, selecting from any of their favorite ingredients, among them:
- Choice of farm fresh meats: Sausage, Meatballs, Anchovy
- Choice of garden fresh vegetables: Olives, Mushrooms, Artichoke, Spinach, Onion, Broccoli, Roasted Peppers, Eggplant
- Choice of fresh dairy cheeses: Goat cheese, Gorgonzola, Mozzarella, Swiss, Fontina
Our patrons can even add Coppa or Prosciutto to any pizza for that very special taste.
Our culinary staff can make our pizzas even better by simply adding a garden fresh salad and a glass of wine or cold beer. Our salads feature fresh-from-the-farm ingredients such as string beans, pea pods, asparagus, onion, and vine ripe tomatoes. Mia Francesca Trattoria offers an extensive wine list and Monday evening specials of 50% off every glass or bottle. Select from the vino rosso or blanco from Italy and around the world to complement the best pizza in Raleigh and the Triangle. Remember, when cheese, topping, and crust are in perfect harmony, everything in the world is good!
Mia Francesca Trattoria is conveniently located in Midtown Raleigh, in the heart of the North Hills outdoor shopping experience. Remember, we are just 15 minutes from RDU International Airport on I 440 at exit 8, Six Forks Road. And we invite everyone to join us for that upcoming business lunch or a special evening with friends and family. Bring a hearty appetite and a taste for fresh salad, a glass of that special wine, and classic Tuscany inspired Northern Italian pizza.
Mia Francesca Trattoria: Simple Rustic, and Authentic with real Italian Cuisine. Please check out the video demonstration of our IRON CHEF Zach’s making traditional Italian Biscotti!
Check out all of our Italian Food recipes!
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com
Mia Francesca Trattoria
Phone: (919) 278-1525
Photo: Image courtesy of Mia Francesca Trattoria