Want the best Italian food in Raleigh?
If you live in the Triangle or in close proximity to Raleigh, look no further than the best Italian restaurant in Raleigh, Mia Francesca Trattoria, in North Hills for the premier in Northern Italian cuisine. We are conveniently located in Raleigh’s Midtown just off 440 East and Six Forks Road and we offer relaxing outdoor and indoor seating with large rooms available for group and private dining.
Our guests choose Mia Francesca Trattoria for those private group dining experiences that might include celebrations, productive business meetings, birthday gatherings, anniversary dinners, and even elegant wedding receptions and memorable bar and bat mitzvahs.
We can even come to your off-site location with our design-your-own catering package:
- Tell us the number of people
- Choose the menu items
- Select the level of service required
Make your perfectly catered Raleigh area event the success you need it to be!
From our scrumptious appetizers, to the farm- to- table fresh salads, to the melt-in-your-mouth meals, to the heavenly desserts; Chef Zack and his staff prepare the finest in authentic Italian cuisine.
Here is a sampling of our Northern Italian menu selections:
- Bruschette alla Romana: garlic toast covered with marinated tomatoes and mozzarella cheese with olive oil
- Spinaci aglio e olio: sautéed baby spinach with garlic, olive oil, and lemon
Farm Fresh Salads
- Asparagi Insalata: fresh asparagus with blue cheese and tomatoes and a juicy lemon wedge
- Caesar Salad: hearts of romaine, garlic, shaved Parmigiano, and roasted bell peppers
- Penne con Pancetta: cured pork belly, Italian sausage, garlic, herbs, and tomato basil sauce
- Pollo Arrosto alla Romano: farm fresh roasted half chicken with white wine and chili flakes and accompanied with rosemary herb roasted potatoes
- Torta Bacio: chocolate-hazelnut mousse with cocoa nibs and chocolate crunch
- Fig and Almond Crostata—chestnut honey, ricotta whipped cream, with a blueberry basil mixture
At Mia Francesca Trattoria, we also have a popular and extensive wine selection. Please stop in for our every Monday Wine Special: 50% off all wines, and our every Thursday Drink Special: 50% off select cocktails. Late summer means good times!
Come in on the weekend and enjoy the best Brunch in the Triangle. Mia Francesca is open for both a Saturday and Sunday Brunch in Raleigh, from 10 am to 3 pm. Anytime you dine with us, for any occasion and every occasion, you will be glad you did!
***If you like recipes, you should check out the video demonstration of our Executive Chef Zach’s making Traditional Italian Biscotti.
Visit us here at http://miafrancescaraleigh.com